Thursday, June 14, 2012

Horray for great feedback!

I received a photo from the woman who ordered the custom glass display box shown in the previous posts. Check it out!



And here's the email she sent me after she received it:


OH MY GOSH YOU DID AN AMAZING AMAZING JOB !!!!!!!!
THIS IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BLIEVE HOW PERFECTLY SNUG THE LID FITS OVER THE BASE!!!!!!! THIS SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE HARDER TO DO THAN A HINGE EVEN!!!!!!!!!
I AM USING ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will send a photo this weekend I LOVE IT, IT IS PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!

I just love getting feedback like this. It totally makes my day, and gets me so jazzed to jump in on another project!

Thanks, Lisa, for making my work a part of your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment